Step by Step ACCA Exam Focused Learning Tips for ACCA Students are as follows:
- Understand exam paper format.
- Identify requirements of the past paper questions to the heading or subheading of the study material such as study text or notes.
- Analyze past paper questions for frequency, magnitude, verbs, % of discursive and calculation etc.
- Go through examiner comment and reports, student accountant articles, exam tips given by tutors and students etc.
- Start learning from study text or notes keeping in mind past paper questions rather than study guide outcome.
- Attempt relevant past paper questions (identified in step 3)
- Go through answer of the past paper question. Identify the areas of weakness and go through study text or notes again to enhance your knowledge.
- Attempt the relevant past paper questions again.
- Revise the study materials and past paper questions as frequently as can to retain and improve the knowledge.