Some are the ACCA Exam Tips taken from the exam focused ACCA study text ebooks for ACCA students are as follows:
- To get the maximum benefit by solving past paper questions, look for presentation, steps involved working that need to be included and excluded from your answer to save time, ensure accuracy and gain easy marks in the exam.
- Make sure that your answer has a logical layout and flow, so that examiner can understand and award you marks.
- Make sure your handwriting is legible. If marker cannot understand your handwriting, he/she cannot award you marks.
- Learn in how ways examiner had dodged students (different jargons and phrases, verbs etc) in the past. He/she would repeat the same tactics again to test the knowledge of students.
- Do not stick to the question. Rather, stick to the underlying knowledge examined through the question.
- Attempt past paper questions under exam conditions, but do not stop if time gets over, before you complete. Take a note of time and continue solving the question to test your knowledge.